WE'RE THE ORIGINAL (and best) STOCKYARDS OLD-TYME PHOTO PARLOR!!!!
WE PHOTOGRAPH LOTS GUESTS AND OFFER¬†LOTS OF PHOTO STYLES!!!
¬†On weekends and during June and July, our photo session time slots fill up very quickly. To ensure that you and/or your group¬†get your once-in-a-lifetime photo made on a specific day, we suggest¬†before you arrive¬†and book an¬†appointment.
Walk-ins are welcome only if there are available timeslots for the total number of subjects to be photographed. This total includes adults, children and pets.
817.626.7131¬†*¬†Any¬†TCHoF Associate can assist you.
Let us take you back in time to the days of the Old West with a memorable, one of a kind, old tyme photo from the Jersey Lilly Photo Parlor!
|Here's what we offer...||We have authentic costumes for.....|
- Antique Sepia Tone Photos
- 4 Old-Tyme Backgrounds - including a real stagecoach
- Costumes and props
- Group photos of up to 30 people**
- Perfect for Parties
- Saloon Girls
- Cowboys & Cowgirls
- Fancy Ladies & Southern Belles
- Gentlemen and Soldiers
- Pets Photographed Too
¬†¬†¬†¬† Monday - Thursday 10 am to 5:15 pm (no photo of¬†4 or¬†more will be booked at 5:15)
¬†¬†¬†¬† Friday - Saturday¬† 10 am to 6:15 pm (no photo of¬†4 or¬†more booked at 6:15)
¬†¬†¬†¬† Sunday 11 am - 4:15 pm (no¬†photo of 4 or¬†more¬†booked at 4:15)¬†
¬†¬†¬†¬† Photography hours are subject to change with no advanced notice.¬†
The Jersey Lilly Old-Tyme Photo Parlor is located in the front lobby of Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame.¬† Please see a Museum Associate at one of our front registers to inquire about having a photo made.
Our Basic Picture Package is¬†$27.95 + tax.¬† The package¬†includes 1 subject photographed in era-themed costume, 1 sepia-toned 8x10 photo and complimentary photo mat. Additional subjects to be¬†photgraphed with¬†the basic photograph are $5.95 each.¬† Additional photo prints are $11.95 each (choose from one 8x10, two 5x7 or 8 wallets).¬† Photographs from your session are also available on a CD for $29.95.¬† With the purchase of the CD, we also¬†give you copyright permission.¬† All prices are before tax.¬† All photo sales are subject to 8.25% sales tax.¬† Other packages are available.¬†
**Please note that any subtraction or addition of subjects to a photo shoot is considered an additonal setting.¬† The¬†basic package¬†fee starts over for each additional setting.¬† Please call ahead for quotes on multiple settings.¬† Multiple setting appointments will be booked as time permits.
Booking Appointments (Singles and groups)
- Call¬† 817-626-7131 and speak with any Museum Associate.¬† No appointments are made or acknowledged via voicemail or email.
- You must know your exact total of¬†subjects that will be photographed at the time you book your¬†appointment.¬† We base our¬†photo-session time on the total number.¬†¬†Should your group grow in size, we may or may not be able to accomodate the extra subjects during your¬†booked appointment.¬†The booking of all our appointments is based on total numbers.¬†
- The photo session includes only one background during the photo shoot.¬†An additional photo background shoot¬†is considered a new photo shoot.¬† ¬†
- A $15.00 (+ tax) non-refundable deposit is required to book an appointment for up to 9 subjects to be photographed.¬† The $15.00 fee is not added into your final purchase. It has already be removed. The balance will be the remainder of the basic photo fee plus any additional purchases (photos/cds/etc).¬†¬†
- DEPOSIT FEE¬†FOR LARGE GROUPS:¬†¬†¬†
- Non-refundable deposit of $27.95¬†(+ tax)¬†is required for groups of 10 or more (up to 19).
- Groups of 20 or more, please call for cost of non-refundable deposit.¬†¬†
- PLEASE NOTE:¬†¬† ¬†March 1-October 31, groups of¬†15 or more¬†can not¬†be accomdated for photo appointments on¬†Saturday or Sunday.
- All appointment times are held for 10 minutes.¬†¬†Please let us know if you will be late.¬† We will do our best to hold the appointment. If we can't (due to a photo scheduled behind yours), you are allowed a 1-time reschdule. Your booking fee will apply to the rescheduled¬†appointment.¬†¬†¬†If we do not hear from you we will release the appointment time and retain the deposit.¬† You will be required to make a different appointment time and pay a¬†"new"¬†deposit for your new appointment. This is company policy, do not ask us to bend or break the rules.
Walk up photo sessions are welcome, however we give priority to all previously booked appointments. Upon on your arrival to the museum, if you are wanting an old-tyme photo made, you should¬†immediately check in with one of¬†our Museum Associates at¬†the Gift Shop registers¬†for the next available photo session and pricing information. To ensure you¬†enjoy the fun of making¬†one of our¬†photos, we do suggest booking an appointment.¬† Our Saturday,¬†Sunday and holiday¬†photo sessions fill up very early.¬†¬†
Our photo backgrounds and photographers may not¬†appear¬†as if¬†there is a photo session in progress, however the photographer may be asisting a previously booked appointment or we are¬†waiting for the next guest who has booked an appointment.¬†¬†If time allows, we will do our very best to¬†fit you and your family/friend/group in for a photo session.¬† If time does not allow us to fit you in the immediate time slot,¬†we will offer you the¬†next available appointment time.¬†¬†
A time frame example: A photo¬†of one or two subjects (1 or 2) takes approximately 30 minutes from start to finish.¬† A photo of five to six (5-6) takes approximately¬†1-hour.¬† So sadly we can¬†not fit a¬†5-subject photo into a 15 minute time slot.¬† When planning a large group¬†photo shoot allow one (1) hour for every five (5) subjects in your photo.The Jersey Lilly Photo Staff wants¬†to make sure your photo session is fun and the photo is what you want - so we book all of our appointments to allow plenty of time for you to enjoy the process.¬†
We can and do¬†book appointments¬†by phone. You must have¬†your name, address, a¬†daytime contact phone number¬†and total number of subjects to be photographed ready to tell our staff. Please have your credit card information ready.¬†The person booking the photo on the phone must be the same name on the credit card.¬† Photo¬†identification will be required at the time you arrive for the¬†the photo shoot.¬† We will not accept a credit card for payment if¬†the name on the credit card and photo ID do not match.¬† The appointment will be cancelled.¬† Sorry, but there is¬†no exceptions to this rule.¬† For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.¬†We do not accept checks.¬†
PARD'NERS WE HAVE A FEW GENERAL POLICY GUIDELINES WE ASK YOU TO ABIDE BY:¬†¬†(1) No appointments may be made or are acknowledged by voice mail or email.¬†(2) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.¬†(3) We do not nor will not photograph any [suspected] inebriated (drunk) guests.¬† (4) No¬†beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) are allowed inside Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame or The Jersey Lilly Old-Tyme Photo Parlor. (5)¬†All rude, uncontrollable or unsociable guests will be asked to leave and the deposit fee will be retained. (6) Our¬†costumes are vintage and we are very proud of them.¬†¬†To ensure that everyone enjoys the fun of dressing up, our skilled photographers choose all costumes for our guests. The photographers know the costumes and choose the best based on backgrounds and sizes.¬† This allows the best look for your photo.¬† Colors of the costumes¬†do not have to coordinate, as your photo will be printed in Sepia (brown) tones. Please do not ask us to "match your costume with an accessory."¬†¬†(7) Larger group photos (7 or more)¬†require extra time for a successful old-tyme photo experience. Please allow up to one (1) hour of photo time¬†for every¬†7 subjects in your photo.
AND #8 - THE BIGGEST NO-NO OF ALL! --¬†NO PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHY IS ALLOWED¬†DURING YOURS, YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR GROUP PHOTO SHOOT.¬† This means any or all photos you may try to take on your camera, your video camera, your cell phone or other recording device.¬† Should our Staff ask you to stop, we expect you to cease immediately. We also require you to delete any of the photos you have taken.¬† If you do not stop and delete the photos you took, the JLOTPP photographer will stop the¬†photo session immediately, ask you¬†to leave and retain your deposit.¬† This applies even if you are not having your old-time photo made by us.¬†¬†¬†Other than in front of the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame Stagecoach, we do not allow personal photography in any of our photo background areas at any time.¬†
Other rules and policies may apply, and are subject to change without prior notice.¬† Remember...read and sign the photo session policies when you check in.¬† It's all about the fun, so¬†follow the rules Pard'ners and have a great time!
Call or email us now for more information
Thank you in advance. Hope to "shoot" you soon --- Jersey Lilly Photo Staff
**For groups of 6 or more, we ask that as many of the group¬†participants wear jeans, boots,¬†long-sleeve shirts and hats.¬† We are limited in the amount of full costumes we can provide.¬† Please call for extra-large size requirements.¬† Other¬†requirements or restrictions may apply, please call ahead for all details when booking for a large group photo.¬†¬†